To make your own website run smoothly with WordPress, make sure the security is in place. Any WordPress site can be prone to security threats. Since WordPress sites are made available for online access, there may be attackers sneaking around Hide WordPress and just waiting for the perfect moment to bring the site down. Thus, to get your website protected, you should make sure that you have WP Security Scan working with it.
WP Security Scan is a WordPress plug-in that can protect your website from attackers in the internet. It is able to provide defense regarding:
- Password in your website
- Suspicious file access and granting of file permission to malicious users
- Protect database from hacks and information leaks
- Hides WordPress version for added protection
- Protection of the identity of administrative user
- The removal of the WP Generator META tag from core code
The plugin not only detects the potential threads and vulnerabilities but also suggests corrective actions.
Though this tool can provide you with a wide range of protection, the continuous development of online threats can result to more intelligent attacker tools. Thus, to ensure maximum safety, WP Security Scan has the following goals in the coming releases.
- Easy to modify user and file permissions
- Early detection of possible hackers and intruders to ensure minimal or no damage in the website
- Collate and monitor logging information
- .htaccess for WordPress administrative user which provides means to perform changes in the configuration.
This simply means that if you want your website to be protected, you should ensure that you have the latest release of WP Security Scan working for you. Obsolete releases might have holes where attackers can penetrate. By now, you should know how helpful WP Security Scan can be and here are the benefits that this tool can provide.
- Proper management of permissions will allow you as the website owner to properly monitor every change that is made to your site
- Determining attackers on the onset prevents the deployment of threats that can cause damage in your website
- Recording of log-in information can help in detecting hackers
- .htaccess allows password protection of certain areas in your website, especially those which contain valuable information.
- Encrypted password relieves you of the worry about network sniffing and password stealing through the wireHave lesser concerns and make full use of this plugin. With this tool, your website can have the right weapon in defending itself from people who aims to take advantage of it.
And when you are ready to learn more about how to make your own website for effective online marketing and positive ROI, without tech headaches, visit us at [http://www.outsourced.sk] for more tips now!
Are you tired of endless tech problems with your website? Do you want somebody who fully understands online marketing? Do you want to concentrate finally on the marketing and forget about technical details?